Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Hello everyone! The wedding is getting closer and the lady that I am working with to block off rooms at Boyne has let me know that I need to start finalizing what I would like so they don't book up.  You can take a look at my Accommodations post again and let me know what you are considering.  I don't have many three bedroom or condos blocked off, so if you wanted to stay with other friends or family members in one, please contact Matt or myself.  Within the month I will have all the information so you can go online and book your rooms.  Because Boyne is a very popular place, even in the summer months, I have to drop any un-paid for rooms by Spring so I don't get charged for them and other people can fill that spot.

I know it sounds confusing.  If you have any questions, please let us know! And if I can't answer it, Boyne will be glad to help.

Thanks everyone!

I hope you have a great Christmas and New Year's!!



No comments:

Post a Comment